Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Birth Announcement App. These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the Birth Announcement App website www.BirthAnnouncementApp.com and mobile application ('the Service'). The Service is operated and owned by Birth Announcement App Pty Ltd (ACN 608 028 682) ('the Company'). Your access to and use of the Service is conditional on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Use of the Service indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are not authorised to access or use the Service if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- (a) The Company reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Service, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that the Company believes, in its sole discretion:
- (i) violates any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions; or
- (ii) violates the rights of the Company or third parties; or
- (iii) is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Service.
2. USER CONDUCT
- (a)You must not use the Service to:
- (i) impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- (ii) post, disclose or transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, misleading or deceptive, or which infringes the Companys or any third partys intellectual property or breaches any duty of confidence or contractual obligation owed to the Company or any third party;
- (iii) send junk, obscene, indecent, offensive or threatening electronic mail or 'spam' to any person or company;
- (iv) falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any content of the Service;
- (v)conduct, display, or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters;
- (vi) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- (vii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Service or computer systems or networks connected to the Service through any means;
- (viii) commit forgery (or attempted forgery), harass any individual, or harm minors in any way;
- (ix) collect, store, post, disclose or transmit personal information or data about others, including, without limitation, tax file number information and email addresses; or
- (x) breach the Privacy Act 1988, or the Australian Privacy Principles, or contravene or breach any other applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation.
- (b) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any passwords and/or identification or login information for the Service. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security. You are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with the use of your identification and login information for the Service.